I’m not telling a story…here’s the recipe:
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes 🍠 cubed
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne
- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of Avocado oil
Place diced sweet potatoes in sautéing pan.
Drizzle avocado oil over them and turn heat to medium high and cover. Occasionally stir and move the potatoes around the pan.
Once they become soft add all other ingredients and keep stirring until potatoes begin to caramelize . This is literally all I do. Then I eat the hell out of them because they are great.